Our thorough 400+ point evaluation of the home, helps you understand the property’s current condition and the comprehensive report we leave behind will allow you to go through the details at your own leisure.
Nothing could be worse than finding your dream home, going through the buying process and then suddenly finding out there are major defects with the property you have fallen in love with. We understand that the home-buying process can be very stressful whn there are so many unknows. Our thorough and professional home inspectors are your ally to help ensure you become familiar with the home and the condition of its major systems before you move in. We will discuss the major findings and the full inspection is presented to
you in our comprehensive printed report. It is our goal to help you feel more secure about your purchasing decision with the knowledge of what you are buying.
A complete general home inspection helps:
- Provide assurance that you’re making a sound buying decision
- Help reveal any necessary repairs and unforeseen costs before you buy
- Provide valuable details about the maintenance aspects of your new home
- Reduce the risk of unwanted “surprises” after you move in
- Reduce buyer’s remorse
- Provide useful information and familiarize the home buyer with operations and maintenance of major systems and components of their new home
A Residential Inspection covers and includes:
- Attic Ventilation and Insulation
- Electrical System
- Interior and Exterior Finishes
- Windows and Doors
- Air Conditioning and Heating System
- Visual mold inspection
- Free 90 Day Buyer’s Limited Structural & Mechanical Warranty
- I am a Certified Professional Inspector, CPI with InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- I am a member in good standings with InterNACHI.
- I am a Florida Licensed Home Inspector #HI9918 and Indiana Licensed Home Inspector #HI01500050.
- I have 15 years of experience inspecting residential and commercial buildings.
- I have 10 years of general construction experience in Framing, Roofing, Drywall electrical, Plumbing, masonry, concrete and exteriors facades.
- I take at least 16 hours of continuing education every year.
- I provide full color digital reports that come loaded with detailed information, pictures and notes specific to your property.
- I use the latest tools and equipment on all inspections to make sure you are getting a thorough inspection.
- All inspections are completed within 24 hours and emailed to you and your realtor insurance agent or mortgagor upon request.
- Full Single Family Home Inspection (up to 2000 SF) $375.00 Fee Per Additional 500 SF $50.00
- Full Condominium Inspection (up to 2000 SF) $275.00 Fee Per Additional 500 SF $25.00
- Full 2 to 4 Unit Home Inspection (up to 2000 SF) $425.00 Fee Per Additional 500 SF $50.00
- Four Point Insurance Inspection (up to 2000 SF) $175.00 Fee Per Additional 500 SF $25.00
- Uniform Wind Mitigation Verification Report-Residential (up to 2000 SF) $145.00 Fee Per Additional 500 SF $25.00
- Mold Swab Testing (sent to lab for analysis) Fee covers two samples. $135.00 Additional samples are $50.00 EA.
- Pool Inspection (up to 1000 SF) $95.00
A Word From Our President
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a home inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. If you honor Focus Inspections by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.